Sunday, October 21, 2018

Current musings

Well, here it is the final leg of 2018. Been a while, to say the least, since I've visited here. Think I will start writing here as it is a more permanent means of archiving what I write.
It seems as if my life when I began this Blog is a long ago memory, just a wisp of remembrances.
I am now putting the finishing touches on my 68th year on this orb. Haven't made a dent in it yet, which is a good thing: This orb has done very well for its self for millions of years; it has had its ups and downs, good times and not so good times, but mostly has improved over time. It has provided sustenance and a relatively pleasant home for myriads of different animal, plant and other life forms for millions of years supporting billions upon billions of life forms (If we include bacterias, viruses and other such minuscules then it is countless). Not bad for a rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment